Professional Development Events
A guiding principle of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is to “Advance the Profession and the Professional.” The Southwest Missouri Chapter provides ongoing professional development opportunities for its members including:
- Hosting monthly meetings with content-rich, relevant programming
- Underwriting registration for select tele-seminars
- Facilitating member cost-sharing for teleseminars of mutual interest
- Supporting the APR process with materials and programs tied to accreditation knowledge, skills and abilities
- Conducting an annual professional development seminar
Access additional PRSA professional development resources.
To RSVP for any local PRSA event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 PRSA Midwest District Conference
The 2015 PRSA Midwest District Conference will be June 10-12 in St. Louis, Missouri.
Applications to present at the Midwest District Conference are being accepted until Feb. 18. Learn more.