Professional Development Events
A guiding principle of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is to “Advance the Profession and the Professional.” The Southwest Missouri Chapter provides ongoing professional development opportunities for its members including:
- Hosting monthly meetings with content-rich, relevant programming
- Underwriting registration for select tele-seminars
- Facilitating member cost-sharing for teleseminars of mutual interest
- Supporting the APR process with materials and programs tied to accreditation knowledge, skills and abilities
- Conducting an annual professional development seminar
To access additional PRSA professional development resources, visit http://www.prsa.org/pd/.
To RSVP for any local PRSA event, email email@example.com.
- 2014 PRSA District Conference
- September 25, 2012 - Professional Development Conference: Driving Forces
- November 15, 2012 - An Evening of Stars